Free Digital resources
These resources are accessible to members of the Swim England School Swimming and Water Safety Charter:
- Free downloadable Awards (schools only). These include eight core Awards (Awards 1-6, Aquatic Skills Award and Self Rescue Award). There are also six Foundation Awards (Foundation Awards 1-5 and Water Safety Awareness Award) designed to provide support and recognition to pupils with special educational needs, disabilities or other needs.
- Lesson plans.
- Guidance documents.
- Videos giving you guidance on lesson delivery across all the national curriculum outcomes and tips and ideas.
- Resources for school teachers to use in the classroom, including fun activities and cross-curricular ideas.
- Templates to help deliver lessons and record pupil achievements.
- Templates to use in communications with parents, swimming teachers and lesson providers.
- Water safety presentation for pupils for use in classroom or assembly.
- School Swimming charter digital logo stamp to use on printed and online materials.
To access the digital resources, please sign-in. If you haven’t signed up, you can sign up for free using this link.
By becoming a member of the Swim England School Swimming and Water Safety Charter, schools will have the option to purchase the following physical resources:
- Sets of stickers
- Pin badges
- Waterproof syllabus guidance cards
- Head to the Swim England Webshop or phone 0800 220 292 to order passports, stickers or pin badges.